The Voyage - Day 2

PROJECT AFRICA
The Voyage - Day 2 - 7/23/15

"I Love to travel but I Hate to fly."

I'm in a much happier reporting mood today! I spent the night at a beautiful apartment overlooking the Atlantic Ocean at Battery Park and awoke refreshed and renewed and ready to travel. This time i'm sitting in JFK airport on Egyptair airlines mentally preparing for this epic plane ride...I Love to travel but I Hate to fly. 

I have faith that everything will be awesome as I munch on my kale, feta cheese, hummus, and meatless roasted turkey sandwich. :) Hopefully you all keep me in your prayers!

Amani, 
Rahkua

Project Africa: Los Angeles
"A group of conscious artists endeavoring to enrich our spirit and art through cultural immersion into our historical origins"

GoFundMe.com/ProjectAfricaReturn

Comments

Popular Posts